Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lenses review: Vassen Dolly Plus Blue Lenses

(Sponsored)

Woah who would've thought I'd do another blog for one day?! Hahhaha :D these lenses are also kindly sent by LoveShoppingholics once again. I will be reviewing the Vassen Dolly Plus blue lenses which in actual fact I've review already (ages ago). So let's see if I still love them as much as I do.
 

Origin: Korea 
Diameter : 14.5mm 
Water Content : 45% 
Base Curve : 8.6mm 
Life Span : 1 year disposal  



My Review: 
Design 4/5: The more I look at them the more they look like the Geo Angel Series back in the days when circle lenses were just starting off. Something very basic but I still really like. :) 

Colour/color 5/5: Very true to the photo advertisement, I find that all of the i.Fairy, Vassen lenses that I've tried they look exactly to their promo photos. With natural lighting - the lenses shows up a dark blue and makes your eyes really round and bold as the limbo is black. In flash photos and extra lighting - you can see the blue much more clearly and is a royal blue, the lenses only give off a halo effect in certain angles.  

Enlargement 5/5: The size is 14.5mm but it gives off a 16mm look instead because it has a black limbo ring. Totally great for dolly eye make up, not for natural looking make up style. :3 

Comfort 5/5: Wore them for 6hrs+ and they were still good, a couple of eye drops and I think I'd be able to go for 9hrs LOL.     


Overall: 4/5 
I used to love these lenses so much but I've grown out of this style. It's great if you're going for the big round deer eyes. The blue is on the darker side of the colour wheel spectrum so don't expect them to be spotted from a far distance, much more noticeable up close. :3  

Where you can purchase them: 
Direct link to Vassen Dolly Plus Blue Lenses: http://loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=1863  

Hope this review was some what helpful! I have another product I'm planning to review, if you're interested in it then please comment down below.  The product is the Berrisom 'My Lip Tint Pack' - a lot of raves about this product right now in S.Korean!


Love you guys all so much and once again thank you so much for the love and support!  

Until my next post, 
Much love ♥ Phuju.